Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another day of hard work. I spent the entire day editing. Tomorrow I will type the changes and my book will be complete again. It is funny because now I want to write a script for which I have absolutely no experience with. I read something today that defines what I feel about my writing. He said, "I am grinding like I only have twenty-four hours to live!" That is me. I am writing as if God is on His way. It is kind of scary to me but I can't shake the way I feel.

In a way it is good because it has me in front of the computer or jotting stuff down. I am eating, sleeping and drinking my ideas and stories. It was always there but now it is overflowing like never before. It is the most amazing thing.

I can't wait until next week because if I am unable to get it done tomorrow, I do have the two days off for Passover. I will get it done definitely before the end of next weekend. I am excited about that because then I will be ready to go again!

Then when it is done, I am going to finish my picture books while I query the middle grade and adult books. When they are finished I will move on to the next task which may be the script. I already have the idea in my head so I just have to get it down on paper. Remember, like I only have twenty fours! And, I plan on going to work in between. It is going to be a big task but success doesn't come easy. It never has and never will. I will be successful in commercial real estate and my books will sell. Success doesn't come if you don't claim it. I have done just that....

No comments: